Forum Title: Looking for a replacement hose
Kitchen sink faucet with pull-out sprayer. The nylon mesh around the hose has frayed out and is pretty much gone, exposing the rubber hose. I would like to replace just the hose, but having trouble finding one that matches, or even figuring out what brand/model faucet I have. I THINK it's a Kohler, but hoping someone here could point me in the right direction. Pictures attached. #1: Hose connection to the sprayer #2: Quick connect end connects to underside of faucet #3: Shot of the sprayer and faucet handle/body
Category: Plumber Post By: WALTER HILL (Arlington Heights, IL), 05/22/2017

Quote: Originally Posted by frodo homedepot has replacement hoses and heads I'm at Home Depot almost everyday and have never seen them stock replacement hoses. I will have to look deeper on my next trip.

- CLAIRE FRANCIS (Shawnee, KS), 09/21/2017

homedepot has replacement hoses and heads

- JILL WALSH (Santa Rosa, CA), 09/26/2017

Try Kohler. The have a lifetime warranty. maybe the will ship you parts for free.

- CLIFTON OCONNOR (Tigard, OR), 10/08/2017

Support & Resources For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779