The NIBCO PVC DWV swivel drum trap is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The PVC DWV swivel drum trap features a hub x hub x cleanout with plug connection to provide a means for clearing potential clogs. The drum trap also provides a water seal so that wastewater will automatically be trapped in the configuration, thereby preventing unwanted gases from entering the household environment. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness. PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading. PVC fittings exhibit high corrosion and chemical resistance and will not rust, scale, pit or corrode. NIBCO plastic fittings are backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Because of its longstanding reputation for innovation and precision in design and manufacturing, NIBCO is the preferred brand in the industry.
- PVC requires a primer before cementing
- Use under the discharge of a plumbing fixture or drain to help prevent sewer gas from escaping
- Use for non-pressurized sanitary systems
- Helps remove waste water and waterborne wastes from plumbing fixtures and appliances
- Hub x hub x cleanout solvent-welded connections
- Made in USA
- Note: product may vary by store